Monday, October 8, 2007

Dress My Nest

I was waiting for the rerun of ANTM just this evening when I came across ETC's new show entitled Dress My Nest. It was very interesting and it's not just any other show about interior design. What they do is check out your style and ask you to wear your most favorite outfit. From there, they will revamp your place using your style as the inspiration. On the episode that I've just watched, there's this new recording artist who considers herself as a boho chic. She chose a multi-layered dress with different patterns, wore a lot of beads and accessories with shells that reminds her of San Diego. The makeover of her loft turned out to be really amazing and seeing the details most of the new stuffs have the same prints with her dress, like the pillows and even the carpet. They used beads in accessorizing the curtains and there's this one lovely lamp made of capiz. I wish I could show you a picture but I couldn't find any on their site. You can catch the show every Sunday 8:30pm at ETC.

No comments: