Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I. AM. TARDY.

here's my attendance sheet which arrived today along with my payslip last cutoff. seemingly, TDY outnumbered the other remarks. hmmm, TDY that means TIDY!? nyeknyek. ok ok, obviously I'M SOOO TARDY! i felt so ashamed after seeing that sheet or should i say SHIT! to think that i am scheduled to have my 3rd month "kumustahan" with the new recruitment manager tomorrow. waaaah! nakakahiya ka bebe!

but then i was advised that the attendance isn't counted on the performance assessment. as if i would believe that crap! pero as far as SAP-ABAP is concerned, i think highly that i'm performing well. hehe.

waaaah pero nahihiya pa rin ako!!! right now i'm thinking of processing my papers asap, scheduling my start date on my next employer soon and resigning na, hehe! but no no no, i should stick with the plan and be responsible enough to wake up early. hmmm, kaya ko kaya?!

ps. on that payslip, i was able to acquire a perfect attendance. but the deductions due to my tardiness cost me 1,6++php. huwaw, pede ko na pambayad ng globe plan bill ko un. huhu.

No comments: