Monday, October 15, 2007

Ang taba mo!

PF CS: Good morning ma'am.
Bebe: I'd like to inquire on the results of my medical exam.
PF CS: Your name ma'am?
Bebe: Christian Medina
PF CS: Ma'am, it has a "PENDING" classification po.
Bebe: How come? Are there any further findings?
PF CS: Ma'am, you're ** lbs. overweight po.
Bebe: Okay, I know! (Hello?! Obvious ba?!!) So are you saying that that's the only cause why the status is pending?! I'm still fit to work?! (High-pitched na ako nito. Hehe.) And how am I supposed to lose ** lbs. in 2 weeks time, huh?!!
PF CS: Not necessarily ma'am (un naman pala!), you just have to consult a doctor or dietician for you to get a medical clearance and advices on weight management.
Bebe: Okay then, will do that. Thanks.

Na-okray ang lola mo dun ha, in medical perspective nga lang. hehe.

No comments: