Wednesday, April 18, 2007

what's in the title?

crazy blogger? that must be me! i've been creating blogs for the past 2 years and all of them are crap. let's go through my blogs:

+ lj
+ multiply
+ friendster (don't mind the link, it'll take us 48 years)
+ i.ph
+ youblog.be

my lj has the most entries. the multiply account, well i only use that for pictures talaga. friendster and i.ph have only 1 entry each, i think. youblog.be has nada. goodluck na lang talaga sa akin if i can maintain this one. i'll try. Ü

let's see, i'm wasting my time to create/design my blogs but by the end of the day wala na. care ko. hehe. but since i have all the time in the office dahil petix at walang implementation work (btw, i'm an ABAP programmer), i guess i can manage to upload some entries. wish me luck!

No comments: