Thursday, April 26, 2007

potakteng pc to

"potakteng pc to" -- this has been my ym status for this week. my temporary workstation is giving me a stroke! i'm using this bloody pc which looks like it hasn't been reblasted for 48 years, low virtual memory and all! and would you believe that i even brought my own optical mouse?!! they have no sunrise/sunset here (like that of acn's IT hotline). poor me.

and i think that this status was read by my technical manager, sir ric, hehehe, that's why he emailed me:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From: Ric Carlo Adajar
To: Christian Dee Medina
Subject: Thinkpad

Hello,

They are purchasing your IBM Thinkpad. I will keep you posted on the status.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From: Christian Dee Medina
To: Ric Carlo Adajar
Subject: Re: Thinkpad

Thanks Sir. Hope it'll be soon, can't stand the poor performance of my current pc. :(
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From: Christian Dee Medina
To: Ric Carlo Adajar
Subject: Re: Thinkpad

Oo nga, e. Pinagsabay-sabay kasi yung mga requests for new laptops. Will keep you posted on the delivery schedule.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

thinkpad??? hmmmm...shala?! :) i'm aware of the notebook term, but thinkpad? hmmmm...i just wish that my "thinkpad" will be delivered soon before this fucker jurassic pc becomes the trigger of my resignation. hehe!

Updated:
i googled IBM thinkpad and here it is. Nyehehe, it's just another trademark for IBM computer models. stupid me.

No comments: