Tuesday, April 24, 2007

blog and earn some extra moolah baby...

i've been wanting to earn extra cash since march for me to pay off all my outstanding bills and to open a bank account. in spite of this frugal attempt, the globe's loyalty reward enticed me to upgrade my plan to 1800 so as i can avail the blackberry phone. another impulsive move bebe!

i've also thought of selling my old clothes when i used to be slim slimmer (hehe), my collection of chic lits and my precious havaianas slippers. oh no!! a friend even suggested of selling my stuffs via ebay -- my treasures, oh no no!!

and when i put up this blog, i came across auction.ph ads. you just have to post their ads on your site and when the buyer purchased an item which he/she saw on your blog, you get to win some electronic money that you can use to buy items at auction.ph. easy e-money huh?!

another thing that i'm planning to venture on is the payperpost. saw this thing on the blog of my sister's friend Mai. you can earn dollars here baby! what you just have to do is to blog about products, services and companies of the sponsors. but but but --- you have to be a good writer as they will be evaluating your posts first!

i still have to muster the courage before embarking on this opportunity coz i'm not much of a writer really.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

syempre i'm interested sa money-making schemes mo! hahaha i visited payerpost kaso nakalagay they pay the blogger via paypal. eh wala naman paypal dito sa pinas diba?

1800??? ano ka ba. ako nga 800 hirap na hirap ako ubusin eh. laging i pay more than i actually use. hindi ako nagoover.

bebe.must.be.crazy said...

regarding sa paypal thing, im not really sure bang. pinaghahandaan ko pa nga lang ang pagsabak sa ganyan! siguro i'll try that pag dumating na notebook ko to be issued by the office. :) sige, i'll ask my ate's friend about that. :)

hai nakow, according to my records eh nakaka-abot ako ng 1800 sa monthly bill ko kahit nun plan 800 pa lang ako. eh kung ganun na rin lang, i decided na rin to upgrade my plan. :) sayang din ung phone eh.hehehe. :)